Frequently Asked Questions
We work on an appointment basis. After we receive your application, we will contact you to set up the appointment. CALL TODAY 218-221-1266
What Do I need to bring for my appointment?
- A recent pay check stub, or 3 months bank statements for self-employed
- PROOF OF RESIDENCE - Such as: Electric bill, Water bill, Home phone bill, Credit card statement, etc.
- PROOF OF BANK ACCOUNT - One statement from your checking account.
- VALID DRIVER LICENSE.
What are the requirements for approval?
- Proof of income. All forms of income, W2, self-employed, including child support, government benefits, even unemployment compensation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
I’ve been turned down for an auto loan in the past.
Most Auto Dealers have the most inexperienced personnel handling the toughest assignments. The talent pool for this type of finance assistance is pretty shallow. We have years of experience in doing special finance. We have built Lender relationships around trust. We also have access to Lenders that other Dealers do not have, and a history of helping customers that have been previously denied
What about Bankruptcy?
We help consumers rebuild their credit after Bankruptcy.
How does the process work?
We work by appointment only. After we receive your application, we will contact you to set up the appointment.
How long does the process take?
Most of our Customers drive home the same day in their new or pre-owned car.
Why may a down payment be required?
Lenders want you to prove that you are committed and it reduces their risk.